Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Before the equinox...

My hibernation shall cease, and this blog will return.


Many things have changed in my life, and the blogger world. So there are many adjustments to be made, even before I can really imagine to resume this.


All the issues with filehosts, etc is of course the main issue, but of course my own disappointment to not live up to the blog entries I owe people.


At the same time, I have never perpetuated any illusions that this world of the internet is a place to give any sanctity, and my endeavours in the real world, with nature, will always take precedent to this.

So read and listen away, again, if still, or ever, you have shared in this expression of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160000 men and women are hacking their diet with a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's simple and works with anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it up half the way

    2) Then do this strange hack

    you'll be 2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: (under construction...)